We will also help you:NFPA 70E requires you to establish an electrical safety program. We can work with you in upgrading or developing a comprehensive electrical safety program. This program can then be coordinated with your overall site safety program.
- Establish a qualified training program.
- Create an awareness of electrical hazards.
- Develop employee safety procedures.
- Identify hazard/risk evacuation procedures.
- Instruct in the safe use of tools and PPE.
- Teach electrical safety principles.
- Provide an effective safety audit process.
- Create, update, review an electrical and LOTO safety manual.
- Plan for effective safety meetings.