2021 NFPA 70E Online Series
NFPA 70E 2021 Edition: A live web-based 4 part, 2 hours each module, for a total of 8 hours Electrical Safe Work Practices Open Enrollment Class
- Part 1: “UNDERSTANDING ELECTRICAL HAZARDS & APPROACH BOUNDARIES”
- Part 2: “ARC FLASH AND SHOCK PPE & DOCUMENTATION & PLANNING”
- Part 3: “ELECTRICAL SAFE WORKING CONDITIONS & JUSTIFICATION OF WORK”
- Part 4: “INCIDENT ENERGY/ARC FLASH RISK ASSESSMENTS & 1-LINES/WARNING LABELS “
- Each part set up as sperate module (can be taken in any order) you schedule when right for your schedule
- 2 hours of live web lecture per module
- 20 question test for each part plus 50 question final exam (via REALTIME-SAFETY.com)
- Complete all 4 parts and receive a course achievement certificate
- Online Test Included
- (6-months to complete)
REGISTER FOR FULL COURSE FEE
You can RSVP to each session by selecting the Green RSVP button at the top of each session page on our event calendar.
All cancellations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to session start time to not be charged.